And today, you can find a 3-minute guide to all 66 books of the Bible on this site.
But now there’s a quick guide for each of them!
Why go to all the trouble?
Because most people of the Faith know that the Bible is important, and we all really want to know it better. But how do you start? Where do you start? The Bible’s enormous, and these guides should give you a head start in knowing it a little better.
Getting to know each book has been a huge blessing to me, and I know it will be to you, too.
This is only phase one
The foundation is laid: pages for every book of the Bible. But it doesn’t stop here. Here are a few things to look forward to in the coming months:
- Guides to individual Bible characters
- Guides to groups of books in the Bible (here’s an example)
- Free, downloadable ebooks
And of course, I’ll have more time to blog for you.
You can help me do more
This site is new—really new. If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you know me, or you know someone who knows me.
There are a few things you can do that I really can’t. I’ve arranged them in order from cool to coolest!
- Cool: bookmark this site, subscribe to the blog, and keep coming back.
- Cooler: recommend this site to your friends. Share it on Facebook, and +1 the pages, if you like.
- Coolest: join my inner circle. I’m going to be sending the people on my email list ideas for upcoming content, and I’ll be asking for feedback. If you love Bible study and have ideas about how to make this site better, you belong here. You can sign up right here: